10 Amazing Speakers at SXSW 2020!
Scheduled March 13–21 in Austin, SXSW 2020 includes 22 different tracks that cover everything from “Advertising & Brand Experience” to “Fantastic Future” to “Tech Industry & Enterprise.”
Some of the most impressive speakers in these 22 tracks are part of the Featured Speaker lineup. Ten speakers for next spring that I am particularly excited about are as following:
- Arlan Hamilton (Founder and Managing Partner of Backstage Capital)
- Bryony Cole (Future of Sex founder and podcast host)
- Guy Laliberté (Cirque du Soleil, One Drop Foundation and Lune Rouge founder)
- Kwame Onwuachi (James Beard Award-winning chef and author)
- Madame Gandhi (electronic music artist and activist)
- Melanie Perkins (CEO and co-founder of Canva)
- Van Espahbodi (Starburst Accelerator co-founder & Managing Partner)
- Dr. Rana el Kaliouby (Author and co-founder and CEO of Affectiva)
- Ray Dalio (Founder, Co-Chief Investment Officer and Co-Chairman of Bridgewater Associates)
- Yo-Yo Ma (world renowned cellist)
In addition to the stellar roster of Featured Speakers, the Keynote lineup is equally remarkable(with names like Erin Lee Carr and Kim Gordon).
Or browse the full SXSW Conference schedule via this link.
Attend all this amazing content by purchasing a badge for the 2020 event. Save $375 if you make your purchase before the end of the day on Friday, November 22. Special rates are available for groups and for students.
Hugh Forrest serves as Chief Programming Officer at SXSW, the world’s most unique gathering of creative professionals. He also tries to write at least four paragraphs per day on Medium. These posts often cover tech-related trends; other times they focus on books, pop culture, sports and other current events.