10 Ways to Use Attendee Services
If you are registered for SXSW 2020, then be sure to take advantage of all the helpful elements that are located at the Attendee Services Hub.
This SXSW Attendee Services Hub provides complete info on these 10 ways to maximize your stay at this year’s event:
- Know the Badge Pick-Up Hours so that you can plan when to arrive at the Austin Convention Center.
- Familiarize yourself with the SXSW 2020 timeline to get a better sense of what cool stuff is happening when.
- Create your SXSW Social Account so that picking up your badge in Austin is a breeze and so that you can connect with other registrants before the event begins.
- Download the SXSW Go Mobile App to get everything onto your mobile device.
- Build your Custom SXSW Schedule so that you have an easy-to-access onsite game-plan.
- Utilize the SXSW Recommends feature to find lots of hidden gems that staff are certain you will enjoy.
- Understand how Expanded Access works and what elements of SXSW your badge type enables you to attend.
- Use your SXXpress Passes to skip the line for the sessions, screenings and showcases that are your specific must-sees..
- Review the Event Navigation Tools to know what content will be easiest to enter without any kind of wait.
- Be ready for SXSW Encore Sessions to get a second chance to see some of the event’s most popular panels and presentations.
The Attendee Services Hub also includes many other helpful tips that will help you to make the most out of your SXSW experience.
Finally, if you aren’t yet registered for SXSW 2020, then you still have plenty of time to pick up a badge. Special discounts available for students and for groups of 10 or more.
After you purchase your registration, then book your lodging in Austin via SXSW Hotels & Travel. Plenty of convenient and affordable options are still available for these March 13–22 dates.
Hugh Forrest serves as Chief Programming Officer at SXSW, the world’s most unique gathering of creative professionals. He also tries to write at least four paragraphs per day on Medium. These posts often cover tech-related trends; other times they focus on books, pop culture, sports and other current events.