July 21 Deadline: 10 Top PanelPicker Links
UPDATE: Deadline for PanelPicker entry has been extended to Sunday, July 23 at 11:59 pm PDT.
Get your proposal into the PanelPicker interface before 11:59 pm CDT on Friday, July 21 for an opportunity to speak at SXSW. Here’s a quick rundown of all the links that you need to make the most of this process:
- About the SXSW PanelPicker
- The 2018 PanelPicker explanatory video
- Log in to your PanelPicker account (or create a new account)
- Less speakers makes for more impact
- Depth conquers width
- Be future-focused with your idea
- A great proposal is more than just words
- Make sure everything is aligned
- Proofread proofread proofread
- Don’t hit “enter” too early!
Last but not least, be sure to watch the SXSW website this week for information on any last-minute deadlines extensions. Public browsing / voting for 2018 PanelPicker entries begins on Monday, August 7.
Hugh Forrest tries to write at least four paragraphs per day on Medium. These posts often cover tech-related trends; other times they cover specific current events. When not attempting to wordsmith or learning to meditate, he serves as Chief Programming Officer at SXSW in Austin.