SXSW Themes: Podcasting
The 22 different tracks at the 2020 SXSW Conference address the most relevant issues and concerns for today’s global community of digital creatives. The continued boom in podcasting is one the topics that will dominate discussions next spring in Austin.
Ten currently confirmed panels and presentations focused on podcasting (or offering live on-site podcasts) include:
- 8 Myths of Podcasting with Eric Nuzum
- Acquired Podcast — Live Show at SXSW!
- FiveThirtyEight Politics Podcast Live!
- Harnessing Anger to Create Change in Podcasting
- Inclusivity in Podcasting
- Indigenous Storytellers & Digital Natives
- The James Altucher Show LIVE
- Marijuana Today: Live Podcast Recording
- Meet Up for Podcasters of Color
- The Minority Report Podcast
The complete schedule for the 2020 SXSW Conference is now available online. Use the search bar at the top right corner of the interface to locate the content that is most relevant to your personal goals.
Hugh Forrest serves as Chief Programming Officer at SXSW, the world’s most unique gathering of creative professionals. He also tries to write at least four paragraphs per day on Medium. These posts often cover tech-related trends; other times they focus on books, pop culture, sports and other current events.